School Choice HB251

School Choice information and the Out of Zone Transfer Form can be found on the Dawson County School System Website.  Click on the links below for the Parent Letter and to go to the System page:

DCS House Bill 251 Parent Notification Letter

Out of Zone Transfer Request Form